Fengate named on the 2022 List of Best Workplaces™ for Professional Development
Great Place to Work® Canada has named leading North American investment firm, Fengate Asset Management (Fengate), as one of 2022’s Best Workplaces for Professional Development, based on feedback from employees of the hundreds of organizations surveyed by Great Place to Work®. The data has a 90 percent confidence and a plus or minus 5 percent margin of error.
“At Fengate, we believe in the value of creating opportunities for our talented employees to keep their professional skills updated in support of their career development and growth within our organization and the industry,” said Lou Serafini Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Fengate. “We are proud to continually be recognized for our firm’s culture based on the direct feedback of our team members.”
Fengate offers all employees comprehensive professional development programs and tools to support opportunities for growth within the firm and industry. These include:
- Fengate’s Education Assistance Program to upgrade their education and/or skills by offering an annual tuition reimbursement
- Fengate University Education and Learning (FUEL) sessions led by both team members and external certified leadership coaches
- Opportunities to attend relevant courses, seminars and/or conferences
- Functional Competencies to create transparency around the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to be successful at each role within a career stream
- Corporate Bonus program all employees are eligible for an annual performance bonus
To be eligible for this list, organizations must be Great Place to Work- Certified™ in the past year, with a minimum score of 80 percent on the Professional Development Index, and a relative level of complexity based on the number of employees. Professional must also be demonstrated in the data as being a priority for their organization. The recognized organizations are determined based on the overall Trust Index score from their employees.
Earlier this year, Great Place to Work® named Fengate a 2022 Best Workplace in Canada, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Today’s Youth.