Fengate has successfully invested in over 60 real estate assets across North America. Below is a selection of investments made by Fengate in this sector. To review our full portfolio of real estate investments, please kindly contact us or review our leasing opportunities.
As the lead developer and asset manager of the entire project, Fengate is responsible for:
- Development coordination including land servicing, base building construction and interior unit fit out
- Leasing management, utilizing direct relationships and external brokerage
- Interim financing for construction and obtaining long-term mortgage debt upon stabilization
- Providing internal property management services for the site, along with reporting and compliance requirements
The Earth Fresh Foods facility is a recent example of a successful development project at the Northgate Business Park. A new 60,000 square foot customized facility was built for this Canadian produce company with a dual purpose of warehouse space and a corporate headquarters. See the full project study here.
These buildings feature:
- Energy-efficient lighting and HVAC systems
- Light sensors, Smart water system installed for the exterior landscapes
- Sufficient exterior parking for employees and staff
- Building structure is reinforced concrete structure frame
- Security system with keyless card entry system for after hour requirements
- Access to QEW, Highways 403 and 407, with amenities such as gyms, restaurants and a cinema.
The acquisition of these office buildings significantly increased the value and profile of Fengate’s office portfolio. Read more.
Fengate is focusing on the development of flex space, which can provide flexibility and the ability to create unique, customized spaces as well as provide a greater density of occupancy. In addition, the amenities nearby, such as the 530,000 ft2 Riocan Centre, provide a well-balanced location for prospective clients.
The addition of Fengate’s Oak West Corporate Centre offers development sites in an accessible and professional setting for those companies seeking a west end location in Oakville.
Visit oakwestcorporatecentre.com for more information.
The property is conveniently located within walking distance to The Village on Dieppe Blvd. and serves the growing residential community in Dieppe. The Village This is a charming residential and commercial property development located in the northeast area of Dieppe, New Brunswick on a major traffic artery at the heart of a trendy and fast–growing area. It is minutes from downtown Dieppe, close to the Greater Moncton Roméo Leblanc International Airport and Highways 2 and 15. For more information, visit villageondieppeblvd.ca.