Fengate is a leading investment firm specializing in real assets, with a focus on infrastructure, private equity and real estate.
With offices in Toronto, Oakville, Vancouver, New York, and Houston, Fengate has a proven track record of successful projects and results-driven partnerships, establishing the firm as one of the most active real asset investors in North America. Through our experience, expertise and industry relationships, our clients gain access to high-barrier-to-entry investment solutions which deliver superior risk-adjusted returns.
The firm has been recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” since 2007. A committed member of the Canadian Council for Public-Private Partnerships, Performance Based Building Coalition and National Council for Public-Private Partnerships.
Active, in-house asset management
The combined commercial and technical strengths within our partnerships are developing, building and operating today’s and tomorrow’s infrastructure projects.
In 2011, Fengate made a strategic decision to build a dedicated, in-house asset management team providing industry-leading facility management services. This value-added service enables us to proactively manage our infrastructure portfolio and protect our investors’ assets, ensuring projects reach their full potential and maximized returns.
Our asset management team includes personnel from the following disciplines and professional organizations:
- Certified Construction Estimators
- Certified Engineering Technologists
- Certified Maintenance Planners
- Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA)
- Construction scheduling specialists
- Facility Management Professionals (FMP)
- PPP procurement specialists with experience in preventative and lifecycle planning and budgeting
- Professional Engineers (P.Eng.)
- Professional Quantity Surveyors
- Risk analysis specialists
The team’s comprehensive experience includes:
- Building automation system (BAS) management
- Capital and operational budget development
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) implementation and management
- Construction contract and project management and capital works management
- Facility operations and maintenance management
- Financial management
- Forensic technical analysis
- High voltage power system management
- Legal analysis
- Lifecycle estimating
- PPP project bidding, including proposal and budget development
- Specialty healthcare system management
“Fengate’s track record is unlike any other, and we couldn’t be more proud. Our investors benefit from the unmatched experience and full scope of expertise within Fengate’s integrated team, which enables hands-on management through every stage of a project.”